Yopza is easy-to-use adult video and pictures search engine with content browser.
Have a look at the huge feature list to get an idea of what this software is capable of doing. It contains ALL free adult movies and pictures availiable on the NET today.
Every second our server-side spider find new movie series and add to our database. Yopza does not waste any time searching. Yopza reads the Internet addresses from our database and downloads immediately. No time wasted on finding, filtering or processing the movies.
Yopza enables you to choose exactly what you want to download. Download new stuff every night, or look at the favorite ones you have already - whatever you fancy.
Yopza is self updated, so you get new movies permanently.
All movies are checked, described and categoriezed.
Yopza comes with an integrated high-quality video-player with much more functionality than Microsoft Media Player.
It uses multithreading technology, so many pictures or videos are downloaded simultaneous.
» version 4.16 - posted on 2004-03-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE YOPZA SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USERS USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Yopza grants you a license to use the limited version of the Yopza software program (the "SOFTWARE") on any computer as long as the terms of this license agreement are respected. "You" means the company, entity, or individual installing or using the SOFTWARE. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing, or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWAREs programming features.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Yopza, Inc. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Yopza and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
5. BUNDLING. In no case may the SOFTWARE be bundled with hardware or other non-shareware software without written permission from Yopza, Inc.
6. DISTRIBUTION. Provided that you verify that you are distributing the limited version of the SOFTWARE you are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the limited package of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original limited package of the SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the limited package of the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBSs, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may charge a distribution fee for the package, but you must not represent in any way that you are selling the software itself.
Permission to distribute the SOFTWARE is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
7. U.S. GOVERNMENT INFORMATION. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government of the computer software and documentation in this package shall be subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.277 -7013 (Oct 1988) and FAR 52.227-19 (June 1987). The Contractor is Yopza, Inc.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOPZA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER YOPZA NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YOPZA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID TO YOPZA INC.
9. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
10. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL YOPZA OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YOPZA INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL YOPZAS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of European Union, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules, and shall inure to the benefit of Yopza Inc and any successors, administrators, heirs, and assigns. Any action or proceeding brought by either party against the other arising out of or related to this agreement shall be brought only in a COURT of competent jurisdiction located in European Union. The parties hereby consent to in personam jurisdiction of said courts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Yopza Inc, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
13. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Yopza, Inc.